Home - FAQ - Search - Memberlist - Usergroups - Register - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - Log in
Guild Rules - Attack & Assault

Post new topic   Reply to topic    League of Angels - s42 Pillar of Pain - Guild SpartacuS Forum Index -> Guild Rules
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xiaomi
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:11 am    Post subject: Guild Rules - Attack & Assault Reply with quote

Communication is the first rule!
    If you need certain resource and you would like to get it from your guildmate, chat to him/her.
    If you have been attacked by someone and find yourself unhappy, voice out directly to him/her.

Non resources related: CoM, Arena & Compare: Free to attack. Just remember, don't make it annoying. Complaint are subjected to leaders/officials discussion.

Resources related:
    Raider: 2 per guildmate per day AND NO raid on last shard
    Wyrm: 2 per guildmate per day
    Slavery in garden: banned

Exemption: both side agreed

If accidental attacked a guildmate, please agologize and do not do it repeatedly. Any guildmate can refuse to accept an apology and submit a complaint.
Any complaint should be submitted here:
http://loa42spartacus.forumcity.com/viewforum.php?f=11
TheLeon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:28 am    Post subject: Rebuttal Reply with quote

This is a competition. Ppl have spent a lot of effort to gain a status.
Another take is that you could attack but not repeatedly. Ever victory in Raiders means that someone may not have enough to complete their set for stones.
Also if some1 needs it there is the lock.

Perhaps a more realistic approach is there should be maximums without permission. Like in the Wyrm race. We should hit 1 time for a green, twice for a blue, and 3x for a purple due to the profit the flier is gaining anyway AND they could have asked for protection. Razz
TheLeon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:38 am    Post subject: Slavery :? Reply with quote

Please ask me to not enslave you.
I am very reasonable. Especially for those with manners. Very Happy

This site actively promotes contention. But we do not need to be belligerent about it.

The biggest reason for my BR is the amount of time that I have spent here. Up to 12 hours/day. I have not missed a day in over 7 months.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    League of Angels - s42 Pillar of Pain - Guild SpartacuS Forum Index -> Guild Rules All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: